M. Alan Kazlev
Alan Kazlev is a pseudo-philosopher and morally debauched defamer who attempts to con the general public with his spiritual and holier-than-thou facade, exhibiting an entirely different demeanor in private (as revealed in private email correspondence). As pseudo-spiritualists generally do, Alan Kazlev can often be seen ranting about “love”, “letting go of hatred”, “accepting the principle of Love and Empathy and Unity”, “seeing God in all beings”, hate creating “karmic patterns”, living from one’s “genuine spiritual heart consciousness”, etc., etc., etc. All of this would be good and well if Alan Kazlev actually practiced what he preached. Unfortunately, he doesn't.
This article provides factual and verifiable information about M. Alan Kazlev that sheds light on his personality, hypocrisy and attacks against others (especially his attacks against Joe Moreno). When Alan Kazlev decided to write a book (whose tentative outline is filled with unintelligible, word-spinning gibberish), he scrapped his “Disrespectable Me” article (obviously foreseeing the embarrassment it would cause to his spiritual repertoire).
Interesting Facts About M. Alan Kazlev:
Most of the following information about M. Alan Kazlev was taken verbatim from his former/current webpages (Refs: 01 - 02 - 03):
- Names: Martin Alan Kazlev, Martin Katz, Martin Levin.
- Birthday: February 13th 1958.
- Sun Sign: Aquarius.
- Chinese Sign: Cock.
- Country Born: East London, South Africa.
- Address: 14/287 Barkly St, St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria 3182, Australia
- Paid Regular Employment History: None.
- Volunteer Work: Given the sack from volunteer work.
- Tertiary Credentials: B.A. In Philosophy.
- Favorite Sport: Lying in bed in the morning.
- Number Of Projects Started: Too many to count.
- Number Of Projects Finished: Too few to count.
- Love Life: Non-existent.
- Life Before The Internet: Spent several years addicted to computer games. At one time, did absolutely nothing but play the video game “Civilization” for at least 18 months.
- Sadguru: Ramana Maharshi.
- Gurus: Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mirra.
- Beliefs: Integral Transformation, Integral Metaphysics, Reincarnation, Spirit Possession, UFOs, Aliens, Alternate Realities, Cosmic Redemption, Planetary Buddhas, Avataric Gurus, Psychic Powers, Devas, Earth Spirits, Elementals, the Occult, Kundalini, Astrology, Karma, Auras, Astral Bodies, Astral Planes, Astral Beings, Geomancy, Theta Magic, Natal Charts, Samskaras, various New Age philosophies, etc.
- Past Lives: Claims past life associations with Ancient Rome, Atlantis and Ancient Greece. Claims to have lived past lives as a Polish Kabbalist, a German Soldier and a 19th Century English gentleman-scholar, philosopher theologian and naturalist raised as a British Israelite. Claims to reincarnate two to three times a century.
- Websites, Blogs And Affiliated: kheper.net, orionsarm.com, kheper.zaadz.com, integraltransformation.blogspot.com, palaeos.com, palaeos.org
- Category: Anti-Sai Activist, Hypocrite, Crank & Crackpot, True-Believer, Plagiarist and fits his own defintion of a Slanderous Devotee.
- Thankful To: Dee, a woman who helped him “not to look so much like a slob or an out-of-place hippy”.
- Languages Spoken: English & Gobbledygook.
- Insecurities: Speech impediment: Severe and chronic stuttering problem with associated self-esteem issues and isolation that prevents him from “functioning in any sort of real life group - good or bad”.
- Dealing With Insecurities: Lashes out against his detractors by creating fraudulent psychological profiles, accusing them of having psychiatric disorders and mental problems. At the same time, preaches “love” and “letting go of hatred”. Admits bogus psychological profiles are the result of his “unstudied, subjective opinion” and that he has “no training as a psychiatrist or a social worker”.
- Critical Of: Ken Wilbur, Lisa De Witt, Joe Moreno.
- Book: Currently writing a book called “Integral Metaphysics” (the title was recently changed to “Integral Metaphysics and Transformation”).
- Purposes / Goals:
- Exiled to Earth (apparently from another planet) to help in the spiritual transformation of the World.
- To save the Planet.
- “To spiritualise his conscious self and personality through becoming always centered in the indwelling Higher Self / Divine Presence and even more importantly to transmute and transform his lower nature and subconscious, converting all aspects of his being, even the most stubborn, recalcitrant, and ignorant, to the Divine.”
Alan Kazlev - Integral Confusion:
Alan Kazlev is the webmaster to the kheper.net domain, which is dedicated to (as Kazlev put it):
“A new scientific and esoteric evolutionary paradigm concerning the nature of existence and its infinite metamorphoses, and the transformation of the Earth and the planetary consciousness to a post-singularity state of Supramental (Infinite Truth-Consciousness) divinisation.”
Sounds rather gobbledygook’ish, doesn't it? Although Alan Kazlev likes to toss around a variety of complex esoteric terms, one can't help to notice that his website is chock-full of atrocious spelling mistakes (which makes one wonder how much he truly relies on spell-check programs).
The online controversy involving Kazlev M. Alan and Joe Moreno centers around the Indian Guru Sathya Sai Baba. Kazlev formerly stated the following:
“I always had a good vibe from Sai Baba, and i still do, but i distanced myself because of what i heard (and the huge rumour-mill on the internet)…Yeah he once healed me from the astral plane. So i knew he was genuine!”
After being heavily influenced by Anti-Sai Activists he professes friendship with (namely Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, Sanjay Dadlani, Reinier Van Der Sandt and Andries Krugers Dagneaux), Alan Kazlev now claims that Sathya Sai Baba is a “Fake Avatar” and “Abusive Guru”. Kazlev then assessed Sai Baba with his psychic skills and said:
“Yet in addition to this more positive Intermediate Zone energy, I have also felt a very ugly and slimy astral energy associated with the sexual abuse. It may be that a lower astral adverse entity is using the human Sai Baba as a puppet to inflict suffering on many.”
Although refuting such spiritual nonsense is next to impossible with a true-believer, critics of the Indian Guru openly advocate for Kazlev‘s weird and rather amusing personal beliefs despite their bashing of such beliefs elsewhere as belonging to the lunatic fringe often seen and associated with cults and religious movements.
Go To Top Of Page
Joe Moreno On M.Alan Kazlev And His Defamations & Hypocrisy:
In my personal email correspondence with Alan Kazlev, not only did he preach to me about “love”, “letting go of hatred”, “accepting the principle of Love and Empathy and Unity”, “seeing God in all beings”, hate creating “karmic patterns” and living from one’s “genuine spiritual heart consciousness”, he also said “Ad hominem attacks, the last refuge of those with no principles...I just let go of the hatred, because that was the only path to spiritual growth...Don't worry, i'll never ever slander you and i will never criticise you in a way i feel to be unfair.” How short-lived were Alan Kazlev‘s words.
After I wrote an email to Alan Kazlev that said:
“And please do not preach to me Alan with your spiritual mumbo jumbo. I know how you are in public and private, the type of language you use, the way you flip-flop, the way you attempt to draw definitive conclusions without even doing the most remedial of research, the way you talk trash behind my back and your ceaseless rantings about my not being "positive" with those I disagree with yet completely dismissing the lack of a "positive" attitude from Anti-Sai Activists with those they disagree with. Unlike you, I do not need to pretend I am something I am not. Your erroneous accusations against me will not deserve you my friendship, trust or kind words. I reserve those for people who deserve them.”
Alan Kazlev discarded his holier-than-thou rants, foamed-at-the-mouth and accused me of being “obsessive”, “paranoid”, having “shadow projection” and suffering from “anankastic personality disorder” (whose definition he lifted from Wikipedia). After letting go of his hatred and practicing the love and teachings propounded by his Gurus Ramana Maharshi and Sri Aurobindo (sarcasm implied), Alan Kazlev viciously insinuated that I had a sexual oiling massage from Sathya Sai Baba (a bold-faced and gutter untruth) and that I see Sathya Sai Baba as a “much loved surrogate father figure” and “possibly a pretend homosexual lover” (another bold-faced and gutter untruth). Kazlev also (obsessively) created several webpages against me and whined about me on several others.
Needless to say, one can also presume that Anti-Sai Activists (including Alan Kazlev) were devoted to Sathya Sai Baba for the same reasons he cited against me. This would be even more the case when one considers Alan Kazlev’s devotion to male Gurus (coupled with his self-professed non-existent love life) and his direct association with his homosexual-fantasizing, Jesus Sex Fetishist & Boot Sex Fetishist friend, Sanjay Dadlani (whom Kazlev called a “decent” person despite his secretly photographing innocent women and putting their photos on his streetbitches blog, saying “they want it”, calling them “bitches” and “sluts” and even making a post about a Priest ejaculating on the face of a little girl in the presence of her brother on QuickTopic). Alan Kazlev defends, promotes and endorses a pervert. What does this say about Alan?
Therefore, since Alan Kazlev believes that one can infer homosexuality sheerly through speculation, I think I am perfectly entitled to do the same and my speculations about his homosexuality are more meritorious than his speculations about mine (Ref).
It is also amusing that despite Alan Kazlev's moral and ethical sensitivities to defamation and libel, he adamantly refuses to say one word against ex-devotees voluminous slurs, defamations and libels that litter the internet (mainly because he repeatedly told me that he did not have the “time”, “patience” or “inclination” to research the Anti-Sai Movement for himself).
Alan Kazlev is a lazy armchair-critic, hypocrite, pseudo-moralist, flip-flopper and a pseudo-devotee of Ramana Maharshi and Sri Aurobindo. One need look no further than his defamatory webpages against me to verify these facts.
Nice to see how these alleged “philosophers”, “spiritualists”, “esotericists” and devotees of Gurus melt-down and expose themselves and their vitriolic nature when their big egos gets bruised.